Sunday, April 1, 2012

April Writing Challenge

Whether I will see it through or not is up in the air, but I am participating in Robert Lee Brewer's Writing Challenge in April. I am new to this whole writing thing, but I have already found the tips on his "My Name Is Not Bob" blog very helpful. He has a way of expressing himself in a very transparent, mentoring manner. Anybody thinking about writing anything would benefit from checking out his stuff.

I'm obviously already off to a late start, but better late than never. So, we will see how well some of these activities mix in with my normal blogging.

April 1st's challenge was to "define yourself."

Easy enough, right? Ha!

I am a free and forgiven follower of Jesus (that, ironically, sometimes has difficluty embracing my freedom and forgiveness) that hopelessly and passionately loves his wife and expects to bring about a much greater place for the next generation to live.

Of course, there is much more about me in the "About Me" section of this blog. Go figure!

Have a fantastic day!

No comments:

Post a Comment