Friday, January 10, 2014

Free 2 Work Resource


Free2Work - The Story behind the barcode from New Creation Collective on Vimeo.


One of the things I will occasionally be using this blog for is to highlight or promote resources associated with ending slavery and human trafficking in the world today. I think this purpose fits perfectly with the overall theme of my blog of finding ways to see "how much greater" we can make the world for the next generation that comes after us. So, in reflecting on the world I want my children to grow up in and what I believe is dear to the heart of Jesus, I cannot think of a better cause to which we can put our time and energy and money.

Today, I start with the Free2Work app (see image below) and website (at this link). You can scan any product while you are at the store and get quick background information.







No comments:

Post a Comment