Thursday, March 28, 2013

The Health Care Debate and How Much Greater

One of the things I worry about every now and then is broaching topics that might be too "political" because I know how quickly that turns some people off. It also concerns me because I don't want to be known for what I am against, but what I am for.

Having said that, though, there are some current event topics that are so relevant and critical to the entire focus of this blog, which is seeing "HOW MUCH GREATER" we can make the world for the next generation. The economic situation and health care debate combine to form one such issue that warrants attention when it comes to the impact on children and youth.

So, regardless of which political party you favor, if any, it is good to become better and better informed about the implications of passing ObamaCare in this country. Today, I share this podcast from the Cato Institute as a source of information related to this topic. You will be able to tell there is an obvious bias in this podcast, but hopefully it opens the door to deeper reflection, research, and conversation.

How much greater America will or won't be in the decades to come will be affected by what happens with our health care, tax code, defecit problems, public education, and so much more, and therefore, these types of topics will be discussed on this blog.







No comments:

Post a Comment