Monday, January 16, 2012

Three Reformations

As I was contemplating how to organize and better utilize this blog into something worth sharing with lots of people while staying true to myself, I think I have figured out a way to capture my mission in a simple concept. So, in a nutshell, I realize that I want to carry out three reformations with my life in an attempt to shape a better world for the next generation. Below is how this blog can serve as one vehicle toward that end. This format will start in February.


Reform Education with a focus on lifelong learning.
On Mondays, I will post on topics somehow related to teaching, learning, public schools, and more.


Reform the Church with a focus on disciple making.
On Wednesdays, I will center my attention on issues related to church reformation, Christianity, following God, spirituality, discipleship, beliefs and practices.


Reform Me with a focus on being more like Jesus.
The weekends will bring posts that deal with the most difficult component of reformation: reforming myself. Through a combination of personal and miscellaneous servings of what's on my mind and heart, I will write about a variety of possibilities. Prayer. Politics. Sports. Humor. Family. Motivation. Food. Health. Media. Motivation. History. Math. Science. Writing/Publishing. Parenting. Community. Human rights. 


Let the Reformation begin!  

No comments:

Post a Comment